At Royal Canadian, we are committed to providing you with the very best care possible at all times. We have a team of highly experienced and qualified caregivers, all of who share our dedication to maintaining the highest of standards when delivering care services to our clients. From part-time companions to full-time live-in carers, we can provide you with the support you need in order to lead an independent life. To find out more about the services we provide in the city and surrounding area, please feel free to call and speak to one of our trained advisors whenever convenient.
Hiring Our Caregivers in Toronto
If you are interested in hiring a carer to help you with day-to-day activities or to accompany you on certain occasions, all you need to do is to call us on (905) 669 5453 to let us know what you require.
- Homemaking – If you need help with cleaning, laundry, and the preparation of meals, this service is perfect for your needs. Maintaining a house can be very challenging for older people and those who suffer from debilitating illnesses but with our help, you can continue to enjoy an independent life in your own home. Our caregivers in Toronto can take on a wide variety of light housekeeping duties.
- Companions – Some elderly people are capable of looking after themselves but simply lack any meaningful social interaction. While not a life-threatening condition, a complete lack of social interaction can lead to a number of health issues in the long term so if you would like to arrange for a visit from somebody who can play cards or watch a movie with you, call today to find out more about this service.
- Nursing Care – We have fully qualified caregivers in Toronto who can administer medication, change dressings and perform other tasks that you would expect an experienced nurse to be able to handle.
- Palliative Care – If you require the services of a carer or nurse who is experienced in the field of palliative care, please do not hesitate to call and speak to us today. We have a number of caregivers who specialize in this area and would be more than happy to provide you with the support that you need.
- Live-In Carers – For those who require constant support, whether for a few days or for an extended period of time, our full-time caregivers can provide all the assistance you require. If you are interested in this service, we can set up a meeting with one or more of our carers so that you can assess your compatibility before making any final arrangements.
Whatever type of care you need, our caregivers in Toronto are the best available and are sure to be able to meet all of your requirements at an affordable rate. Please get in touch with us at your convenience if you would like to discuss your situation in detail and arrange to try one of our services in the GTA.