For those who require 24/7 assistance, our live-in carers offer an affordable solution that you can rely on no matter what. Every member of our live-in team is a fully qualified and bondable caregiver with plenty of experience in their chosen field and a genuine desire to make a positive difference to the lives of our clients. If you want to make sure you receive first-class care at fair prices, call RCHCS today to speak to one of our advisors and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and to arrange a home visit for a comprehensive care assessment if desired.
Our Live-in Caregivers in Toronto Will Provide All the Support You Need
Our carers provide invaluable support for the elderly and infirm in three key areas:
- Personal Care – Bathing, grooming, dressing, getting in and out of bed and helping with dental hygiene routines are just a few examples of the type of personal care you can expect to receive from our caregivers.
- Domestic Care – Light cleaning duties, meal preparation and bed making are typical of the domestic tasks that our carers attend to when providing round-the-clock support.
- Companionship Services – Whether you would like to go for a short walk in your part of the city, do some grocery shopping or watch a movie at home, our live-in caregivers in Toronto will be there for you. All of these activities and more are part of their normal duties when providing care to local residents on a long-term basis.
In addition to the standard range of services listed above, we have specialist support workers who can provide assistance in other important areas:
- Nursing Care – With fully qualified medical professionals on our team, we can provide you with a high standard of nursing care. Whether you need help with your medication, dressings changed on a regular basis or some other form of skilled nursing care, Royal Canadian can meet your needs.
- Foot Care – Many of our live-in caregivers in Toronto are trained foot care specialists who can treat corns, bunions and a range of other problems that often bother people in their later years. They can also offer useful advice on footwear and hygiene, helping you to avoid more problems in the future.
- Accompanied Visits – From doctor’s appointments to social engagements, our live-in carers will always be on hand to provide transportation and support. This type of care can be especially important for those who have few family members in the area and consequently find it difficult to attend medical appointments and social events.
As you can see, Royal Canadian can provide you with all the care you need on a round-the-clock basis and because every member of our team has been carefully vetted, you know that the standard of service you receive will remain high at all times. Of equal importance, our live-in caregivers in Toronto are all very personable and easygoing, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of personality types.