Royal Canadian (RCHCS)’s home cleaning services assist your loved ones with light housekeeping and cleaning duties that have become increasingly difficult, allowing them to remain independently at home in a clean, safe environment. We understand how challenging it can be to manage your busy schedule, family and work, all while supporting the upkeep of your loved one’s home. Let us help you and your loved one be happy, healthy and worry-free, knowing that your loved one’s home is fresh, sanitary and well taken care of.
Homemaking services offered by Royal Canadian (RCHCS)
Royal Canadian’s cleaning staff bring a full checklist of areas to be cleaned to each home, focussing on kitchen, living room, dining room, office, laundry and utility room, bedrooms, entry / hallways and stair areas. Service details typically include any of the following, depending on your personal needs:
- Bed making
- Bathroom cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning
- Overall upkeep/tidying of house
- Floor cleaning
- Laundry (wash/fold/iron)
- Dish washing
- And much more
Here’s why Royal Canadian (RCHCS)’s cleaning service is your best choice:
- Every new client receives a FREE in-home assessment of care needs conducted by a qualified Care Manager
- We offer customized home upkeep plans based on your individual needs
- Once a plan is approved by you, your personal work record ensures you get the services you want
- We hire only the best staff, all carefully selected for their experience and bonded for your security
When should you consider home cleaning services?
Everyone can benefit from a helping hand around the house. Some examples of those who benefit from our services, include:
- Seniors who suffer from Alzheimer’s, dementia or other cognitive impairments
- Seniors who have recently undergone surgery or have a health condition (i.e. arthritis) that limits mobility
- Family caregivers who just need extra help managing a busy schedule with family, work or other commitments.