We are a wholly Canadian-owned company established in 1986
Over the years we have gained a lot of experience in assessing client health care needs & matching these with the appropriate level of care or personal support. It is important to us that the staff we send you are a perfect fit for your needs. To achieve this, we always strive to hire health care professionals with the right credentials, personality and work ethics.
All our staff holds valid licenses and are required to update their training & knowledge of practice standards every year. We ensure that they are bondable. We do carry professional liability coverage for all classifications of employees in addition to workplace safety and accident insurance.
Royal Canadian Health Care Service caters for the care needs of people and their families within the home and community environment, utilizing staff specifically chosen according to the needs of the client. Client’s needs are individually assessed and planned in conjunction with the client and a care plan is established.
Royal Canadian Health Care Services is a client focused, socially responsible health care agency dedicated to allowing clients to remain safely in their home, with comfort and dignity, through skilled and compassionate nursing and homemaking services.
- Respecting the dignity, uniqueness, autonomy, and privacy of each individual.
- Promoting the importance of quality of life.
- Maximizing potential and encouraging professional growth.
- Managing in dynamic process that includes consistency, open communication, active participation, professionalism, and respect.
- Meeting and exceeding standards established by professional associations and the College of Nurse of Ontario.
- Utilizing resources creatively and responsibly.